Re: Setting the fontname and size of text

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Setting the fontname and size of text
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:16:48 -0500

On 13-Nov-2007, David Bateman wrote:

| Shai Ayal wrote:
| > David,
| >
| > I wish you would use the radio_value class for these properties. That
| > way you would gain automatic validity checks. I'll try to submit a
| > patch tonight if you don't beat me to it
| >
| > Shai
| >

| Ok, then what about the attached..

Thanks, I applied this patch and checked it in.

Note that yesterday I extracted the

  if (isempty (t.fontname))
    f = "Helvetica";
  else
    f = t.fontname;
  endif
  if (isempty (t.fontsize))
    s = 10;
  else
    s = t.fontsize;
  endif

into a separate subfunction to avoid duplicating these lines several
times, so I applied your changes to __go_draw_axes__.m to that
function by hand.