Re: Q: Low hanging fruit?

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Q: Low hanging fruit?
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 23:32:30 -0400

Bill Denney wrote:
Ben Abbott wrote:
Any chance you (or anyone else) have compiled a list of "low hanging fruit"?
I made it so that it can output in a wiki-like format or html. The html output is available for 3.0.0 with all the packages that are installed with the octave-forge windows installation: http://www.denney.ws/octave/
So, I have updated the list. There are at least 75 new functions in octave and packages that are new to 3.0.1*. Congratulations to everyone for their hard work. The list of functions is available at http://www.denney.ws/octave/3.0.1/

Now, let's get more for 3.0.2!

* This is counted as functions that are distributed in the 3.0.1 windows package that was uploaded on sourceforge. I also know that plenty more were added to what will eventually become 3.1 that are not counted here.

Have a good day,

Bill