Re: Locking graphics system - GUI/octave synchronization

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Locking graphics system - GUI/octave synchronization
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:11:00 +0200

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Maciek Gajewski
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Michael Goffioul wrote:
>> Maciek: when (if) this code gets integrated, could you update your patch
>> about backend notifiers and I'll integrate it into the graphics mq.
>
> Here it is. Compiled and tested against 8135:db6478d9c669.

Included in graphics mq. Next time, could you please also include
a ChangeLog entry?

I noticed that object_destroyed is only called for the object that is
explicitely deleted. Wouldn't it be better to also make sure it is
called for all objects destroyed?

Michael.