Re: Locking graphics system - GUI/octave synchronization

From: Maciek Gajewski
Subject: Re: Locking graphics system - GUI/octave synchronization
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:46:41 +0200

Michael Goffioul wrote:
> [snip]
> > Here it is. Compiled and tested against 8135:db6478d9c669.
>
> Included in graphics mq. Next time, could you please also include
> a ChangeLog entry?

Sure. Next time I'll provide proper changeset. I'm still learning may way
through hg.

> I noticed that object_destroyed is only called for the object that is
> explicitely deleted. Wouldn't it be better to also make sure it is
> called for all objects destroyed?

It could be better. And it could be done in few ways. Especially order of
reporting deleted objects, when entire sub-tree is deleted, could make this
feature convenient or painful to backend developers, depending of backend's
internal design. So I decided not to decide.

Maciek Gajewski