Re: outstanding changesets?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: outstanding changesets?
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:11:45 -0400

On  2-Sep-2008, Ben Abbott wrote:

| >As you say I can't check what John actually has in his repository as I
| >can't get to it at the moment.
| >
| >D.
| >

| velveeta is still up, and it appears to have the save version of
__add_datasource__.m which I had.

| Perhaps it would be helpful for use to put together a short list of the
outstanding changesets (excluding a couple of false starts)?

| You already pointed out this one
|
|      http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Issue-with-hggroup-and-zlim-p19217560.html
|
| Here's the one that skips setting empty properties (Michael submitted a
partial set earlier, 2 days ago)

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--changeset--property-value-not-paired-with-name-in%09__add_datasource__.m-p19252333.html

| Here's the one for plot3, regarding complex vectors and multiple line plots.
|
|      http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Issue-with-hggroup-and-zlim-p19255599.html
|
| I'd be surprised if there no others outstanding, but those are the ones I
recall. Are there others?

I think I have now applied the changes above.  Let me know if you see
something that is still not up to date.