patches for 3.0.x

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: patches for 3.0.x
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:26:26 +0100

hello everybody,

as you may have noticed, there are only 4 patches applied to 3.0.x
series in the last 5 weeks. I had little time recently, because we
have been blessed with a baby (or is "by a baby" the correct
English?).
I think most patches of the last couple of weeks are not intended for
3.0.x branch (graphics etc), but it's almost certain that I have
missed some patches that are. Please, if you think a particular patch
should be applied to 3.0.x (bug & doc fixes), please point me to it so
that 3.0.x can catch up again.

thanks

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek