Re: R: octave 3.0.4 rc5

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: R: octave 3.0.4 rc5
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:03:22 +0100

* Marco Atzeri <address@hidden> [2009-02-26 16:52]:

> I have not tested Rob's patch as the last from Marco Caliari
> was fine, as I wrote here:
>
> https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-February/011107.html
>
> If you can confirm it, we can probably close the case.

I applied Marco Caliari's patches, not Rob's one.  The patch that I am
currently using for the Debian package is attached below.  Do you see
anything strange in it?

As I wrote previously, the plot crash test script runs, but the resulting
plots are not correct.  I will get back to this this evening, perhaps I did
something wrong.

--
Rafael