Re: manual translation

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: manual translation
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:55:54 +0200

Soren Hauberg wrote:
tor, 10 06 2010 kl. 16:19 -0300, skrev Jonas Xavier:
So, how to expand this packages to others languages? How to show this
opportunity for a great number of users? Can I use the translation
packages from the SVN?

Please keep your replies on list, so that other may follow and comment.

To be honest I don't know the current status of these packages. I think
you should simply join the Octave-Forge list and write a mail explaining
your expansion plans (be sure to CC the package maintainer). I'm sure
any help will be greatly appreciated.

Soren

In fact the package is pt-BR or the Brazilian version of Portuguese, its a bit out of date however as is was written for 3.0.x.. Its rather complete however as 431 functions are translated

D.

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)