Re: Logo feedback

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: Logo feedback
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 07:25:20 -0700

Soren Hauberg wrote:
son, 04 07 2010 kl. 01:08 +0200, skrev Fotios Kasolis:
Should i work on that or you find it unnecessary?
Personally, I find this suggestion much better than the LaTeX ones (they
look too much like something that was "just" generated in LaTeX to be a
logo IMHO). I still prefer the more "graphical" logo suggestions; the
one with infinity inside a light-blue circle (with the lower right
corner removed) is my favourite. Perhaps the infinity part should be
replaced with the "OC" combination?

Soren

P.S. I really appreciate your enthusiasm; listening to all the different
opinions must be frustrating at times :-)

I agree.  This last one was cool, but I, too, like the graphical ones.

This has been interesting, but maybe it is time to just DO something?

Bob