Re: Matlab compatible legends for FLTK/Gnuplot backends? -> suggestion f

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: Matlab compatible legends for FLTK/Gnuplot backends? -> suggestion for property ignorance
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 15:11:31 +0000 (GMT)

On 08 Sep, 2010,at 11:05 AM, Levente Torok <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Guys,

Indeed I am using 3.2.3, I don't think that anything has been done in this aspect for the 3.4.x this is why my mail is.
I'd like to suggest to increase matlab tolerance.
Many of the matlab codes breaks because they call for setting the 'color' property of the figures which is not implemented in gnuplot backend. Other properties may also break the running however they pretty non significant from the point of running. For this reason I suggest ignoring all these property setting. Or an in advanced version of setting I would simply set a property string but not using it anywhere. This would serve the purpose of having a proper reply when getter is called.
Thanks

Lev

The figure's "color" property is now supported in the developers sources. Many other aspects of plotting are fixed as well.

Using the developers' sources It shouldn't be possible to create a crash by setting a property.

Ben