Re: Wrapper dylib to fix OSX libBLAS & libLAPACK with -m64 (Re: 3.5.0+ c

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Wrapper dylib to fix OSX libBLAS & libLAPACK with -m64 (Re: 3.5.0+ compiled on Mac OSX 10.6.6)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 01:42:44 -0500

On 31-Jan-2011, Richard Campbell wrote:

| This is not going to work for me. As per my earlier messages, I am trying to
do this without any package managers and a minimum of third party replacements
for the libraries that come installed on every Mac. I am using gcc 4.2.1 as
released by Apple, and gfortran 4.2.3 as released by AT&T for compatibility
with Apple's gcc build. There should be a workaround within the Octave source.

Each time I make a snapshot tar file, I update the gnulib sources to
whatever is current at the time.  So the next prerelease will have
gnulib sources that are current.  And 3.3.90 used gnulib sources that
were current when it was made about a week ago, so it should have the
fix that Jarno mentioned.