Re: State of JIT compiler

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: State of JIT compiler
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:42:40 -0600

On 22 February 2011 12:14, leledumbo <address@hidden> wrote:
> Has someone already worked on it? I'm kinda interested in this, since this is
> a real show stopper for advanced MATLAB users.

I'd argue it's a showstopper for inexperienced MATLAB users. I've yet
to see code that couldn't be rewritten cleanly and absolutely needed
JIT for efficiency.

But it's great you're interested in implementing this. Notice I'm
replying on the maintainers' mailing list. What help can we offer to
get you started?

- Jordi G. H.