Integrating Quint into the Octave sources

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Integrating Quint into the Octave sources
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:56:08 -0400

On 15-Apr-2011, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

| I have integrated Jacob Dawid's git changesets into my clone of the
| Octave repo, under a gui/ directory, on the default branch:
|
|      https://bitbucket.org/jordigh/gnu-octave/changesets

I checked this out and did

  cd gnu-octave
  git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnulib  ## avoid --depth problem for initial
checkout
  ./autogen.sh
  cd ..
  mkdir build  ## build and gnu-octave directories at same level
  cd build
  ../gnu-octave/configure
  make

and I don't see any GUI files being compiled.  What do I have to do to
make that happen?  What dependencies to I need?