Re: [OctDev] Automatic code generation

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Automatic code generation
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Martin Helm <address@hidden>

Revisit 'maxima' documentation (
http://maxima.sourceforge.net/documentation.html ) - there is I/O, there are
string manipulation functions, there are I/O format control features, there is
even a package which deals with regular expressions - in my case it is

maxima-5.24.0/share/maxima/5.24.0/src/nregex.lisp
.

Overall I think 'maxima' scripting language can be used in imperative,
functional and OO way.

Regards,
  Sergei.