Re: something changed ...

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: something changed ...
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:25:28 -0400

On 26-Jul-2012, Ben Abbott wrote:

| I checked all the dependencies to see which ones had gcc45 listed as a
build-dep and then rebuilt and installed them using gcc-4.5.4.

| I had expected that would fix the warning about the missing gcc-4.5.3 lib,
but it also resolved the error about the missing libf77blas. I suppose that is
good news, but I'd really prefer to know that happened?

>From what I see in your debug.txt~ file, it looks like the -lf77blas
thing and the 4.5.3 directories were coming from the libtool library
file /opt/local/lib/libarpack.la.