Re: GUI integration

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: GUI integration
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:51:20 -0400

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:38:29AM +0200, Jacob Dawid wrote:
> Confirmed, the following quick and dirty change gets rid of the
> > segfault for me. I get the "Welcome to Octave!" dialog again, however
> > it's still stuck in an endless loop, is this supposed to be working
> > yet?
> >

> It can't find the config file. I will have to fix it, but for a quick
> solution copy the file "default-settings" to ~/.config/octave-gui/ and
> rename it to "settings".

I know, I just wasn't sure if jwe's changes had addressed that yet.

The path to the file is now gui/default-qt-settings and the destination
path is ~/.config/octave/qt-settings.

Attached is a cleaned up version of the above that initializes
resource_manager using the Octave singleton pattern. This gets rid of
the segfault for me. Look good?

--
mike