Re: [OctDev] complex error function

From: Steven G. Johnson
Subject: Re: [OctDev] complex error function
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:16:39 -0500

On 11/28/12 11:40 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
I have posted an hg clone at:

         http://ab-initio.mit.edu/octave-Faddeeva

Thanks.

I can't easily access it this way.

        hg clone http://ab-initio.mit.edu/octave-Faddeeva

works for me.  What am I missing?

You would have to do some hgweb
setup so that it shows up like this instead of serving the plain files
over http:

     http://hg.octave.org/gnulib

I agree that this is a nicer web interface; I can look into setting that up if need be, but in the meantime you should just be able to clone directly from my HTTP link, right?

(Cloning or pulling from my http link seems better in the long run than me sending you a tarball of my repo, although of course I can do that if necessary.)

--SGJ