Re: gnulib warnings when compiling Faddeeva.cc

From: Steven G. Johnson
Subject: Re: gnulib warnings when compiling Faddeeva.cc
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:56:17 -0500

On 12/13/12 4:32 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On 13-Dec-2012, Steven G. Johnson wrote:

|>  I don't see a reason to not perform the replacement, but I think it
|>  can be done without touching your code.
|
| How?

One way would be to put

   #ifndef GNULIB_NAMESPACE
   #  define GNULIB_NAMESPACE
   #endif

Yes, I noticed that macro, and I could use it if necessary (although I see no reason to replace floor in this context except to silence the warning). But I was curious to know what Jordi's suggestion was to do it "without touching" the code; to me, inserting #ifdefs counts as "touching". :-)

(Do I also have to include declarations of gnulib::floor etcetera, or is the compilation somehow set up so that the gnulib math.h replaces the <cmath> header?)