Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

Michael Goffioul wrote
> For people interested, I've compiled the current default branch and a
> bunch
> of forge packages. The resulting installer is available at this address:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45539519/octave-3.7.2%2B-vs2010-setup.exe

Some issues have already been reported.

Another one is that Copy/Paste from/to the terminal doesn't work anymore (on
several WinXP & Win7 boxes). It does work in the CLI version.
Now, the same is true for MXE builds, so I suspect it may be something with
the Windows version in libqterminal/ (QWinTerminalImpl ?)

Should I file a bug report or is this too early?

Philip