Concerning Mac OS X bundle and Octave Forge homepage

From: Ma Xiaojun
Subject: Concerning Mac OS X bundle and Octave Forge homepage
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:43:08 +0800

Hi,

It seems like the Mac OS X bundle is unmaintained now.
I have a working Mac OS X 10.7 box, can I help with this?

I also feel Octave Forge homepage a bit misleading.
http://octave.sourceforge.net/

It seems like only Windows binaries are maintained.
Users of other OS should try local packaging method or build from
source code, right?
If so, why only mention "Mac OSX: install instructions"?
I guess "GNU/Linux: install instructions" can also be linked to
http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_GNU/Linux

Cheers,
Ma Xiaojun