Re: Octave - Improving logm, sqrtm and funm

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octave - Improving logm, sqrtm and funm
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 11:39:38 -0400

CC'ing the Octave maintainers' list. Please do likewise when you
respond.

On 3 May 2013 11:31,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am a french student at Ensimag, an engineering school in
> mathematics and computing. My knowledge in maths enables me to work
> on the logm, sqrtm and funm function in Octave. I am very excited
> about this proposal and I wish you could give me some advices that
> would obviously make my first ideas stronger.

Have you already applied in Melange? The deadline is a few hours away!

    http://wiki.octave.org/GSoC_Project_Ideas#Your_steps_to_apply

Have you already looked at this?

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Interested-in-GSoC-tp4652086p4652272.html

HTH,