__octave_srcdir__

From: Leo Liu
Subject: __octave_srcdir__
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:13:17 +0800

Hi there,

We had a discussion over #octave about this function. I wonder what is
the plan here? If it is not to be provided in C++ may I request
something like http://agora.octave.org/snippet/na0r/ be added?

This allow users to customise source directory in .octaverc file that
octave mode can already makes use of.

BTW, is there a plan to make 'which' provide a source lineno? I have
made octave mode use search for now which seems to work nicely for .cc
and .m files.

Cheers,
Leo