GSoC: Improve binary packaging on Mac OS X

From: Anirudha Bose
Subject: GSoC: Improve binary packaging on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 03:58:21 +0530

Hi everyone.

I would like to have some input on how to proceed with building app bundles for Mac OS X. I have written a post about it in my blog [1].

Ben, I have read your wiki page on creating app bundles for Mac OS X using Macports. Since you are experienced with this, so maybe you can help me get started. I suppose there is no app bundle for the current Octave release.

[1] http://anigsoc2013.wordpress.com/

Regards,
Anirudha