Re: Fork of Octave Forge video package

From: Yufei Yuan
Subject: Re: Fork of Octave Forge video package
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:57:01 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for bringing the Hg repo to my attention. I am new to Octave and only found the video package from octave-forge website. So why is that package not updated yet if we've had an updated version in the repo?

I thought it's faster track to have something working out there rather than waiting for it to be reviewed or having check-in privilege, especially since it appears that there is no maintainer for the package at this point of time.

I would be more than happy to have the fork merged back to the official Hg repo if I could be granted the permission.

Regards,
Yufei