Re: need test run on Mac

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: need test run on Mac
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:01:03 -0500

On 02/27/2014 01:21 PM, c. wrote:

On 27 Feb 2014, at 19:14, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm using Netlib's reference BLAS implementation:

octave:1> foo
** On entry to barf   parameter number -7 had an illegal value
error: foo: exception encountered in Fortran subroutine barf_
octave:1>

Im using ATLAS and I get the same result:

  ** On entry to barf   parameter number -7 had an illegal value
error: foo: exception encountered in Fortran subroutine barf_

c.

OK, so if this works for you when you build the simple .oct file, why is it not working properly with the control package? As far as I can tell, they are doing the same thing.