Re: [FORGE odepkg] Update, deprecation and FORTRAN warnings

From: c.
Subject: Re: [FORGE odepkg] Update, deprecation and FORTRAN warnings
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 22:37:40 +0100

On 2 Mar 2014, at 21:01, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just updated odepkg to use octave_scalar_map instead of the
> deprecated Octave_map and correspodnig methods.
>
> Also, odepkg has several auxiliary functions that were necessary at
> the time it was written but now are part of the libinterp core
> functions. I detected one that is not necessary anymore and remove it,
> as well as all the corresponding calls.
>
> odepkg_auxiliary_getmapvalue (string key, octave_map map);
>
> was replaced with
>
> map.contents(key);
>
> The package now compiles without warnings or errors in the C++ code,
> However I am getting several warnings on the FORTRAN code of this
> kind:
>
> daskr/ddaskr.f:1954.20:
>
>     *   RWORK(LRX),JROOT,IRT,RWORK(LROUND),INFO(3),
>                    1
> Warning: Rank mismatch in argument 'jroot' at (1) (rank-1 and scalar)
>
> Anybody knows how to fix those warnings? I knew FORTRAN but I have
> happily forgotten all about it ;)

Juan Pablo,

There has been a lot of work on odepkg
done by Roberto Porcu' during the SoCIS
project and I've not yet had time to merge
into the main repo.

Roberto's code is here:
https://bitbucket.org/robs88/octave-odepkg/src

I don't think your changes are in conflict
with those, but could you please check?

c.