Re: Distributing unstable Windows binaries

From: sergey plotnikov
Subject: Re: Distributing unstable Windows binaries
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:30:21 +0200

14.07.2014 4:00, ijourneaux пишет:
Philip
I don't consider myself a developer but I would like to to see more current
binaries. I use the the binaries I have compiled myself in my day to day
work (not mission critical) but when compiling under Linux, I am like  a
fish out of water. I can eventually figure things out but it takes more time
that I would like.
Ian