Re: Distributing unstable Windows binaries

From: Michael C. Grant
Subject: Re: Distributing unstable Windows binaries
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

I know I'm a bit late to this party, but it would be very helpful for me to
have builds of gui-release and/or default, since these have functionality
not yet present in stable, and I'd like to be able to test my code against
that functionality.

I don't like the idea of changing the prompt to some extremely long warning;
that's going to get old really fast. Perhaps something like "prerelease>> "
or "dev>> " would be fine, but I say that reluctantly. Perhaps just
something that is printed out at startup would be the best bet.