Re: New package

From: c.
Subject: Re: New package
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:41:05 +0200

On 22 Jul 2014, at 13:27, Guillermo Moliní <address@hidden> wrote:

> How is it best to send the code for approval? Should I just upload here the
> .tar.gz so people will be able to have a look at it?

you coulduse either the patch tracker on savannah:
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave

or maybe try agora:
http://agora.octave.org/

> Another thing is, Ive only managed to get it to work on windows. On linux it
> doesnt seem to be copying the /bin folder, and therefore when the mkoctfile
> tries to find the library there it doesnt work. Do you have any idea why that
> could happen? Why is the /bin folder copied in windows but not in linux?
no idea, but maybe we can help you find out by looking at the code.

BTW, it would help if you could explain what explain what your package is meant
for and who you expect the audience to be.

c.