Re: Contributing to octave?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Contributing to octave?
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 11:20:38 -0500

On Sun, 2015-02-01 at 22:53 +0000, A B wrote:
> Please say also something about dead-lines.

There are no deadlines. We are going to release 4.0 "soon", but we're
not on a schedule. We have tried to stick to a schedule in the past,
butr it's been so far impossible.

> The attached piece of code shows how I lay out my code.

We follow the GNU coding standards, as best as we can interpret them
for C++.

The best way to understand our coding style is to read our code.
Browse it here:

   http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/107ec5195a47

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.