Website update

From: Alex Krolick
Subject: Website update
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 04:12:26 +0000

Hi everyone,
As a reminder I'd started work on a website update a few weeks ago and had been soliciting suggestions. Does anyone have any further comments? If no major changes are required I'd like to go ahead and set up time to sit down plan the migration.

Preview: http://whokilledtheelectricmonk.github.io/octave-web/
Source: https://github.com/whokilledtheelectricmonk/octave-web