Problem on savannah ?

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Problem on savannah ?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 08:01:06 +0200

Hello all,

I am experiencing some difficulties with savannah since yesterday, trying to post comments on some bug reports...

In Firefox, when I try to post my comment, I get "Secure Connection Failed. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

In Chromium, I get a different message : "Error: No group chosen: nogroup".

Is anyone else seeing this ?

@++
Julien