Re: Website update

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 10:36:38 -0700

On Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 17:25:22 +0000, Alex Krolick wrote:
> Looks good on Chrome on Android and works without JS. Nice!

There is something strange with the layout on my system (Firefox on
Debian). The <footer> <section> has a top padding that overlaps the last
line of the paragraph before it. This is most notable on the Donate and
Get Involved pages, where the links at the very end of the paragraph are
almost unclickable, I need to hover over the very top of the characters.

--
mike