om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] om_gkt strangeness

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] om_gkt strangeness
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 08:05:12 +0200

Dave Robillard wrote:

Haha, reboot?  That's a bit drastic, Windows boy. :]

Of course reboot is not needed in linux, but one would have to know whick part of the system to kick, which wasn't the cse here...

Please don't mention be together with windows or other crappy os'es, ok :-)

The problem, whatever it is, could have been fixed by killing Om.

Nope. Of course I tried this, which I also mentioned...

--
  .''`.  Peace, love & harmony
 : :' :  Atte