om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] dssi questions

From: Lachlan Davison
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] dssi questions
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:23:08 +0000

> There is an "artificial latency" plugin, but it takes ms, not frames.
> It would be easy enough to take that (or any delay plugin, really), and
> munge it to get what you want.. omins! :)
>
> -DR-

A collection of delay plugins that take samples instead of milliseconds as a
param is looking handy now that om's feedback support seems to be very stable.
I've been writing a bunch of feedback based patches and they all seem to work
well. I guess i should probably put something on the wiki about it. Any idea if
it would be possible to do something like a nyquist interpreture as a dssi?
Interesting way to get any logic behaviour required and stuff like that. Random
idea of the day... could be interesting for doing algorithmic
composition/control.