om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] dssi questions

From: Florian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] dssi questions
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:52:15 +0200

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:57:11 +1000
Dave Robillard <address@hidden> wrote:

[om gui for DSSI w/o gui]
> This should be easy, I'll put it in right now.  I've been meaning to
> make that 0.1.2 release already, but Savannah is being retarded, so one
> more feature can't hurt.

Great. Thanks a bunch!

> > Ah and a last question (not really related):
> >
> > Is there a LADSPA plugin that has audio in/audio out and control in. The
> > control in should be a latency (in frames) by which the audio signal is
> > delayed before sending it to audio out.
>
> There is an "artificial latency" plugin, but it takes ms, not frames.
> It would be easy enough to take that (or any delay plugin, really), and
> munge it to get what you want.. omins! :)

The artificial latency plugin by steve harris only reports latency but
doesn't produce any :)

http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa-swh/docs/ladspa-swh.html#tth_sEc2.62

I suppose i'll have to write my own :) Expect omins patch somewhere in
the next decade ;)

Thanks for the answers,
Flo

--