om-synth

[Om-synth] hey

From: Hendrik Wouters
Subject: [Om-synth] hey
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:58:48 +0200

I was in need of a good audio processor, something like jack-rack. The problem with jack-rack was that I could not  change a control in the logarithmic way with my external midi device. At last, now it's possible with the 'om' synthesizer. Now I can use Linux as a DJ effects processor!

Great!

It looks like om-synth listens only to midi channel 1. It would be cool if one could change it to another midi channel.

Thanks for Om

Greeting Herndrik