om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] hey

From: Hendrik Wouters
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] hey
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:33:17 +0200

On 7/26/06, Dave Robillard <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 18:18 +0200, Hendrik Wouters wrote:
> when I do
>
> sh autogen.sh, I get a lot of messages (bigger than my
> terminal-buffer) like this:
>
> automake: src/engine/Makefile.am: not supported: source file
> `../common/Path.h' is in subdirectory

You're probably using automake 1.4?

That was true (ubuntu 6.06). I started ./configure and it seems I need a lot '-dev' packages. But I can't find a package for Flowconvas. Output of terminal:

checking for FLOWCANVAS... configure: error: Package requirements (flowcanvas >= 0.1.0) were not met:

No package 'flowcanvas' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables FLOWCANVAS_CFLAGS
and FLOWCANVAS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I also checked http://www.nongnu.org/om-synth/flowcanvas.html but I can't find a file named flowcanvas.

Gr Hendrik

 You need at least 1.7, though 1.9
is the best bet.  You might want to change the call to automake in
autogen.sh to automake-1.9 or similar (depends on your distro)

(stupid autocrap...)

-DR-