[Openexr-devel] Re: QT/LW stuff

From: Thomas Kumlehn
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Re: QT/LW stuff
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:33:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi folks,
just read your mail about upcomming QT/LW stuff. Sounds good.

We're currently designing a new FAST but affordable filmrecorder, neither based
on CRT, nor on Laser and I wonder if native OpenEXR support might be a feature
for it's software part.

Instead of first converting all footage to 2k CIN/DPX or telling compositors to
always save "finals" as 2k CIN/DPX, we would like to give OpenEXR sequences of
any resolution to the recording queue and the compositors / grading supervisors
only give parameters per take how to interpret the HDR content.
Would this be the right track to go ?

BTW:
What about spending some extra time on your website ;-) ?
The one and only functionality I found was a "mailto:"; button.

=====
Thomas Kumlehn
PIXEL PARTNER (R)
mobil +49 177 6990990