openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Frame by Frame Manipulations

From: JK
Subject: [Openexr-user] Frame by Frame Manipulations
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:55:07 -0400

How have OpenEXR users fared in doing frame by frame manipulations?  It would
be interesting to hear:

1. How the final product turned out using OpenEXR, in terms of
   quality and what package worked for you.

2. Was the quality superior to Cineon?

3. Did anyone go with a complete Digital Intermediate from start to
   finish, or have you used it for just special fx sequences?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated,

JK