openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Missing Cg for Viewers, was: missing half.h?

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Missing Cg for Viewers, was: missing half.h?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:15:27 +0000

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I spent some time playing around
on my system here. I downloaded the latest Cg toolkit,  Feb2011, and added that
to the --with-cg-prefix option to the ./configure command.

I tried various installation locations of the Cg toolkit to test this out and I
get the build coming out just fine.

Looking at your log it looks like the GLU library cannot be found, do you have
that installed in a specific location that the configure script cannot see?

Piotr