RE: [Openvds-devel] Control Panels

From: Marcos Rubinstein
Subject: RE: [Openvds-devel] Control Panels
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:42:00 -0800 (PST)

I agree.. but I'm webmin "biased" ;)

seriously, besides many other considerations, one of the
advantages of webmin... is joes cooper's webmin manual. It
wouldn't be difficult at all to modify it some to adapt it
to Openvsd, besides that joe is on this list ;) (you can
check his manual named System Administration with Webmin at
http://www.swelltech.com/support/webminguide/index.html )

I do agree that the "basic" openVsd should have a CLI. other
iadministrative interfeces should be developed in
"parallel" with the main project. I'm thinking in the lines
of emacs... Both the "main" projects and the admin
interfaces could be independent but closely related!

more later.

cheers!
Marcos