openvds-support

[Openvds-support] installing software in skels

From: River Hume
Subject: [Openvds-support] installing software in skels
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:50:45 -0800

So I'm a teeny bit unclear on something...

There's no way to install software directly into individual virtual servers, right? An admin of an individual vs would have to have ME install it via RPM into a new skel, and then migrate their vs to the new skel, right? And there's no way to install anything from source into a skel, it has to be an RPM, right?

Just want to make sure I have this clear... It's kinda limiting, so if any of this is not so, I'd really like to know...

Thanx in advance
-River