openvds-support

[Openvds-support] ssh/ftp

From: River Hume
Subject: [Openvds-support] ssh/ftp
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:59:00 -0800

Hello again,

I have a couple more questions, as I have hit new stumbling blocks (fortunately no more brick walls!) ;)

-sshd from the master server is listening to the ip's assigned to virtual servers, so I can't ssh in to them. How can I fix this?

-can't seem to set passwords for new users on virtual servers...
useradd seems to work, but won't recognise the -p flag, even though it lists that as an option, and passwd <username> allows me to type in a pass and a verification, and seems to complete successfully, but I can't ftp in as this new user. Any ideas?

Thanx In Advance!
-River