openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] Call for ALSA patch submit

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Call for ALSA patch submit
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:46:39 -0400

Hello,

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 19:30, Erik Gustavsson wrote:
> The current CVS version seems to be very stable for me, with kernels
> 2.4.21 and 2.6.0-test5-mm4. My only complaint at the moment is that the
> SPDIF output isn't affected by any of the mixer controls...

That will never change, since it isnt intended for normal audio
playback. Use the ADB device instead. You should get SPDIF audio output
too. If not, tell me to fix that. That reminds me, a SPDIF output
samplerate selector is still missing. I'll add it as soon as i can.

What do you mean with no very stable ? Are you having segfaults, system
crashes or something like that ?
How could i reproduce such a "not so stable" situation on my computer ?

Best Regards

Manuel Jander