pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Status of windows port

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Status of windows port
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 15:56:00 +0200

On Friday 28 June 2002 22:28, Charles Kerr wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 10:43:35PM +0200, Bas Mevissen wrote:
> >
> Here is the list of issues that I'm aware of for the Win32 port.

OK. What would I need for compiling it under Windows?

* GCC and binutils for windows (Cygwin)
* XFree stuff (Cygwin)
* Is all libc/libm stuff abstracted by cygwin.dll? If not, what else do I
need?
* glib2, pango, atk and gtk2: are they easy to compile under Windows?
* freetype for windows?

Other stuff?

There was discussion before on this list about this subject. When was that?
Then I can check the ML archives.

Bas.