pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Status of windows port

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: [Pan-devel] Status of windows port
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:43:35 +0200

Hi,

What is the status of the Windows port? What is/would be needed to get a
windows port of Pan?

I'm asking this because in the dutch newsgroup nl.motorfiets (motorfiets
motorbike in dutch) from time to time there is discussion about what
newsreader to use. Gravity is favourit on Windows (with reason), but it is
aging and no longer maintained (sad story).

So a windows port would attract some very critical users with very good ideas
about how things should work from a user (and sometimes technical)
perspective.

That's the background of this question. I'm very happy with Pan on Linux :-)

Bas.

(BTW. Discussion in nl.motorfiets is sometimes about motobikes too :-) )