pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Pan in Fedora Extras

From: robert mcdonald
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Pan in Fedora Extras
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:26:49 -0800 (PST)

Charles... are you out there to opine on the topic of
getting a beta going any time soon?

I've been using the CVS version for a while and modulo
a couple of issues (the "slow download" issue we
discussed a month or two ago being the most egregious)
I haven't seen any serious issues.

I'd really like to see the beta process get started...
the memory decreases are a VERY nice change. Its been
almost 2 years since the last one.