pan-devel

Further info - Re: [Pan-devel] Newbie: Can't find source code for 0.14.9

From: JoN
Subject: Further info - Re: [Pan-devel] Newbie: Can't find source code for 0.14.90, can't get CVS to work
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:28:29 +1100

Should have mentioned, I have 0.14.90 installed from an rpm that some kind
french gentleman constructed, however he didn't reveal where he actually got the
source from.

It works very nicely in comparison with the standard Fedora 0.14.2* release
which I had before, which kept breaking.

However, there are a few minor patches I'd like to apply and I just can't find
the source.

Can 0.14.90's source be put in the rebelbase http hierarchy perhaps ?

Cheers
Jon