pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Re: html message handling in pan-0.120

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Re: html message handling in pan-0.120
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:39:15 -0600

Anuj Verma (Kevin) wrote:

I just restarted Pan with elinks, and looking for some HTML messages to
read with it, with report back when I spot some differences. Additionally I noticed stdr: "ELinks: URL expected after -dump"

I wonder if we're using different versions of links,
because piping content in through stdin works for me:

  address@hidden ~]$ rpm --query elinks
  elinks-0.11.1-5.1
  address@hidden ~]$ cat foo
  hello<br>world